Attorney Pimal A. Patel represents individuals, corporations, hotel owners, and other businesses in a wide variety of business transactions and litigation matters. His primary focus is in the areas of real estate, franchise litigation, interchange fee litigation, contract negotiation, finance, and general corporate matters.
Pimal has owned, operated, and managed numerous real estate assets in the real estate sector. He understands the struggles of the hospitality industry and hotel and a business owners, and the difficulties they may face. He has worked with franchisees and small business owners in Texas and nationwide, helping them overcome obstacles that could have forced their doors closed for good. His practical knowledge and real-world experience of the real estate industry allows him to understand the client issues and how one may strategically resolve them effectively and efficiently.
In addition to practicing law, Pimal believes strongly in community service. In 2013, he was appointed to serve, and continues to serve, as a member of the Board to the Small Independent Motel Association (SIMA). He is also a member of the Education & Professional Development Committee of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA). Pimal also served as a Director of the Leuva Patidar Samaj of Houston (LPSH). He continues to advise various industry and cultural organization on matters as they relate to his service.
Contact us today to speak with Attorney Pimal Patel about your business’s legal needs.
- South Texas College of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Hotel & Restaurant Management, Cum Laude, University of Houston, 2011, B.S.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeal for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Director, Small Independent Motel Association, 2013 – Current
- Education & Professional Development Committee, Asian American Hotel Owners Association, 2017- 2020
- Ambassador, Asian American Hotel Owners Association, 2016 – 2017
- Director, Leuva Patidar Samaj of Houston, 2017 – 2018
- Walk Director – Fort Bend, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, 2015